Monday, January 7, 2008

Rules and regulations-phooey!

Starting out 2008 here at work with Big Brother putting blocks on some of more popular websites such as a certain networking site I, uh...frequent. I suppose it's for the best. In their not-so-infinite wisdom, they've also blocked Google. This of course makes perfect sense when you are researching locations for members/clients and you need to get more info. They've yet to block gmail, obviously.

Tried watching Thank You For Smoking last night, only to get through 30 minutes before the skipping/freezing took place. Thanks, Netflix! I drove out to the 'burbs Saturday to grab The Boy and meet D. for I Am Legend at the IMAX. Better still was the 7 minute teaser of The Dark Night. Sunday was nice and lazy, just the way I like to end the weekend.

Hoping to get in the studio and rock some vocals this week. We'll see what DP's schedule's like.

No comments: