Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lazy Saturday

I need to think about getting motivated today. Getting my taxes done, for one. Then again, it's hard to peel myself off the couch when I didn't get home until after 3:00am. Last night, ZTS played waaaay out in Barrington, supporting a "horror rock" band that Precision has recorded and befriended. The two openers were friends of hours and didn't disappoint. I'd like to consider myself fairly open-minded when it comes to music, but I am hard pressed to find anything positive to say about last night's headliners. We played pretty well, I thought, and we seemed to win a few more fans over.

After my weekend with The Boy ended, I sat down with his mom and stepdad to discuss the changes due to take place. It was decided that L. will stay with them until early August, regardless whether or not their house is sold and they head to MN. He'll be flown up to MN and back one weekend a month once school starts and will be spending summer with them as well. As far as the living arrangements go, my days here in scenic Mayfair are numbered, and I will be moving up to Park Ridge, if not Des Plaines (possible condo offer through a bandmate) mid-summer.


Vegas' visit was brief but wonderful. So much so, that we've decided to give the relationship another try, visiting each other on a semi-regular basis until she moves back at the end of the year. In recent weeks, we've unloaded quit a bit on each other, overturning every stone no matter how painful. With all cards out, we realized neither wanted to run away and so here we are.

No comments: