Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life in the 708

Four days into my ten day stay at Precision's place in River Grove. The dog and I have become fast friends and I am happy to report I walk the dog and not the other way around. Coming into work via I 290 East sucks (45 minutes one way; yes I've been spoiled by my 20 minute morning commute from my apartment) but it is only for the next week.


My wife may be moving back earlier than we thought possible if things in DuPage County work out. She may be back as early as mid-August (yes!). In lieu of this potential job with the DPC Sheriff, I've suspended the condo hunt and will most likely rent-again-for one final year. Afterwards I may-gasp-become a resident of DuPage County. Many things to consider with that choice.

Before The Boy comes back down from MN in August, D. and I have talked about taking our own vacation to NYC. I'd love to take in a show or two at McCarren Pool (among other things) and pretend I'm in Sex and The City (um...no thanks). If nothing else, an extended weekend is certainly feasible.

Life feels good when it's spent with those that take you for who you are.

No comments: