Sunday, July 22, 2007

Interview With A Wiseass

Tonight after work I met Dan over at the Cobra Lounge where we were interviewed for a forthcoming Naked Raygun dvd. Released this fall, this documentary is due to feature Naked Raygun's performance at last year's Riot Fest as well as interviews with the band, their many fans as well as bands that can count Raygun as an influence. Nursing a tonic and lime, Dan and I answered questions and busted each other's balls just like in 88's heyday. I'm not sure how this will transfer over in the end, but in the midst of the interview I couldn't help but think that the two of us have this...rapport that I missed the past, oh 8 years or so. We were told we were the funniest interview out of everyone they sat down with. Methinks they will have to do some serious editing, though. Stay tuned-the dvd is due out by Riot Fest 2007.

No comments: