Friday, April 25, 2008

Grrr...

Woke up this morning with all the typical flu symptoms: stuffy head, aching all over, basically feeling hungover without drinking. Calling in to work might have been ok if I hadn't already taken Monday and Tuesday off to be in Vegas. Earlier tonight I walked downstairs to head to therapy, only to find "the boot" on my car. Months ago I would've no doubt blew a gasket over this, and looking online to verify the timeline of these tickets reminded me that I have come a long way in regards to my emotional reactions. Tomorrow, Precision has graciously agreed to take me to one of the payment centers and hopefully my car will not be towed on top of this in my absence.

Precision-related, the decision has been made to let our drummer go. He's just not dependable enough and while drummers do have a tendency to be rather flaky, he managed to take flaky up a notch. We have a show Friday night in River Grove which will most likely be his last, hoping to have a replacement set in time for our May 23rd show at the Beat Kitchen.

Ugh...I need to sleep.

No comments: