Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So it begins...

This week's Early Warnings in the Chicago Reader alerted me to more Spring/Summer Chicago festivals. First up is the Do-Division Festival May 31st-June 1st, featuring Lucero, Ted Leo and Frightened Rabbit; June 28th and 29th is the Belmont Arts & Music Festival featuring Cursive, Maritime and American Music Club. This one will be the first one to skip as I will have The Boy that week. Finally, there's this year's Wicker Park Fest with Isis, Red Sparowes and Film School. This one makes me very happy, though it is the week after the Pitchfork Music Festival.

Speaking of Pitchfork, they've revealed the rest of their lineup and with Sebadoh added as the 3rd band on the Friday, it looks like I'll be getting a 3 day pass after all.

Somewhere in the midst of all this rock n' roll I'll be scheduling a return trip to Las Vegas. Whew.

No comments: