Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shaving face(book)

Not the most difficult decision of my adult life, I deleted my Facebook account just a bit ago. No real reason to have it-I'd rather keep my social networking sites to one, thank you. I have more than enough present distractions that keep me from reading and writing, so one less diversion can only be for the better.

Gearing up for my Las Vegas trip in a week. Vegas herself booked us reservations at Il Fornaio in New York-New York for next Monday night, after which we plan on seeing some...er, adult shows-namely, Bite. We've been talking about potential visits back and forth over the next few months, most of which are certainly in the realm of possibility (her trip home in May, my planned trip in July, and hers back here late August/September). I'm just glad we're done holding back-the past two months or so have been absolutely amazing and have only reaffirmed our connection.

Heading out now for a special home version of The Boy's parent/student conferences. Let's home The Ex keeps her negativity to a minimum.

No comments: