Monday, April 28, 2008

Plenty of rest for the wicked

After a late night catching a highly energetic set by Foals at Subterranean and an even later Friday night playing in River Grove (note to self: some folks of Polish descent do not take kindly to being made fun of), I was all too relieved to have nothing to do today but laundry, sleep, and talk to my wife. Wow. My wife. I guess I'm still getting used to that.

K. got into town a few days ago and we were able to meet for dinner last night at Earwax Cafe before heading over to see Foals. Though I am far from vegetarian, nothing beats Earwax's sloppy seitan. Ran into some old friends after K. took off who were stoked to hear the big news and was introduced to some of Foals' road crew by my (soon-to-be former?) drummer.

While at the show last night, I caught a flyer for next weekend's two shows featuring The Paul Green School Of Rock Music tribute to Classic Metal. The Boy and I are so there.

Ugh. Bed time.

No comments: